If you can believe it I'm sitting in the dining room typing on my blog. I should send you all a picture of my new computer. Ken just came and hooked up the internet. I hope to keep up on important information sooner and more than just before work.
Dad bought me flowers yesterday. I think hell must have frozen over. It's been a long time since he did that. He's a good guy.
Little Andrew threatened his parents that he wanted to live with Mary Grandma but when they called his bluff he freaked out. He called me and said he was just kidding. Meredith laughed and laughed. Jake ran away to grandma's house when he was 5 also. I'll always remember him with his little pack in his boots walking along School Bus Road.
I had lunch with Esther today. What a great woman. We visited Yvonne at the cemetary. I'm getting old to visit friends at the cemetary.
I love you all. Mom
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment