
I was afraid of this. Brooke was voted off American Idol. She is very talented but someone had to go. I bet she's happy to get back to her life. She missed her sister's wedding and hasn't lived with her husband for quite a while. Meredith is in love with David Cook's music. He could be the next american idol. It's so windy here I can't stand it. I was supposed to get some things done but I refused to leave the house after work. I get my head stitches out today and Dad and I will eat chinese food. Yay!
I can't believe it's May. When I was a kid my mom would have us kids take May Day baskets to old ladies. It is a sweet memory for me. Now I'm the old lady. How time flies.
I love you all. Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment