
Yesterday I went to the temple. Dad and I made a goal to go twice a month but this is the only time I will get to go in January. The temple will be closed for two weeks. Meredith and I went because Dad and Jake were not feeling well. I rejoiced in the promises I heard there.
Savannah and Jess gave me a book last year THE TEMPLE WHERE HEAVEN MEETS EARTH by Truman G. Madsen. I started reading it when we were in the hospital. Here's a quote from that book.
"The temples are full of telegrams from the heavenly world for you. . . . The blessings of heaven are treasured up there, and these temples are the great repositories of eternal life, glory, honor and immortality, waiting for the children of God to come up and bring their offerings of broken hearts and contrite spirits, and draw upon those treasures." Elder Franklin D. Richards 1893
I fee so blessed to live near a temple and will do better at getting there.
I love you all. Mom
1 comment:
I love you mom.
Post a Comment