Friday, February 13, 2009

New gadget

I added a book list to my blog. I thought it would be nice to keep track of my reading/listening. As you all know I listen to books on tape/CD while driving around at work. Some are good and some aren't. I just finished The Last Templar. I checked it out because there was a movie about it on TV. The movie wasn't that good and the book was interesting but tried to convince the world that religion was a hoax and Jesus was just a good man. Interesting plot to the fiction but it didn't convince me to give up faith.

Dad had stone soup at school today and brought lots home. I wish someone was here to eat some. He said the kids really loved it. He really works hard for his 2nd graders.

I hope you all know how much I love you on this valentine's eve.

Love you all. Mom

No comments: