Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grandma Haws

Meredith called me today and ask for the newspaper clipping of Grandma Haws because she lived to be 100. Tomorrow is Andrew's 100th day of school. I couldn't find the newspaper clipping but I found this. How young do I look. Here's 4 generations of my family. Doesn't Jacob look like Jordan?
Hope I live to take a picture like this.
All my love, Mom

2 comments:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

This picture is priceless. Remember the one we took with you, Dorothy, Jake and Andrew? So cool to have... Anyway - Jordan looks so much like his dad. You think one of them would have taken after me - looks like I have wimpy genetics too... hahaha

MarjAnn said...

Hi Aunt Mary-
Found you by way of Maryann's blog. The picture is fantastic. I've been playing scrabble online with Dorie lately and it has brought back so many memories of Grandma. Love to you! MarjAnn