Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Snow



It snowed last night. Dad had a two hour delay and I ended up getting up at the regular time so I decided to take the trash down. As you all know I am loving croc shoes. All my crocs have holesd in them and the ones I wore this morning had holes in the sides. After a few steps my shoes are full of snow. I stop to empty them and it happens again. My feet were wet and cold all morning until I finally came home to change shoes. Not sure why I didn't recognize the futility of emptying snow every step or even wearing shoes with holes in them. Anyway the snow was cold but beautiful.

Happy birthday Jean. I can't believe my baby is 22. That makes me old.

I love you all. Mom

1 comment:

bigelow family said...

We went to get a Christmas tree on Saturday. We were there about 5 minutes when I realized that Matthew had worn his crocs. They were full of snow, and our fun was pretty much over!! They sure are great "non-snow" shoes though!!