Whew. I have been gone since before Thanksgiving. I got home today and I'm glad to be here.
I went to the Valley with Jean and got to hang out with Preston, Jean, Marie and Caleb. It was fun.
Then I got to hang out with Rayanne and Taylor Brown. Taylor is doing better and is working on physical therapy. She still has her Taylor spunk. She kicked her mom and I during this visit.
I got to hang out with Missy and some First Things First friends. I ate a lot of mexican food and even had some tasty flan.
I saw 4 movies in the past two weeks.
Quantum of Solace--not the best Bond.
Madagascar 2--All I can say is I like to Move it Move it.
Australia--My favorite of the 4. Hugh Jackman in lots of closeups.
4 Christmases--The throw up part was the best of the movie.
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm glad to go back to work.
I'm sorry I'm old.
I love you all. Mom
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment