Sunday, November 23, 2008

gratitude and happiness


Happy Sunday.

We had a great sacrament meeting. Bishop Massey spoke and told us that gratitude and happiness hold hands. Or at least go hand in hand. That's gratitude and happiness in the picture.

Jess always tells me that I'm negataive and depressing so I'm going to count more blessings to see if I'm happier and more positive.

I'm thankful for:


  • Jacob, Caleb, Jess, Hannah, Jean

  • Meredith, Marie, Savannah, Andrew

  • Andrew, Ryan, Pantera, Jordan, Preston, Zeke

  • Tom and Dorothy and how they raised me

  • Don and his unwavering support and love

  • Jenny and her always available listening ear

  • Home teachers that care

  • Visiting teachers that love me

  • Friends at work that worry about me and make days fun

  • Neighbors that hug and kiss me even though we don't see each other much

  • Eagar 2nd ward and the wonderful christ-like people who I see weekly

That's my list of people and I'll branch out to things in future blogs. Let's hear about blessings this week in blogs.


Who has who for Christmas. Please comment on the blog to tell me where we are. When people ask I need to know.

Taylor Brown is still critical. Please remember her in your prayers.

I love you all. Mom


3 comments:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

Okay from what I understand Jake and I have Caleb and Marie for Christmas. Caleb and Marie have Jess and Savannah. Jess and Savannah have Hannah and Andrew. Hannah and Andrew have Jean. Jean has Jake and Meredith. Good thing I am writing this and not saying it out loud because that's a mouthful! Is this right?

Hannah Cobabe said...

I confirm that we have stinky Jean.

Caleb said...

I never knew gratitude and happiness would look so emo. Good to know.