
Hi guys. THE PRIMARY PROGRAM IS OVER AND IT WAS GREAT!! Okay maybe not great but ok. One little girl started telling the ward about her new little kitten. I had one line that I couldn't get out. One little boy just stood at the pulpit and stared at the audience and I had to whisper his part. On the up side. The kids sang great and the spirit was strong. We had three children show up who have not attended since I got into Primary and we somehow worked them into the program.
After the program I had the kids play games and gave them suckers, cookies and fruit loops. By the end of the block the children were climbing the walls with sugar highs. I'm sure the parents will hate me for a couple of weeks but we have stake conference next week and I'm going to see Caleb, Marie, Preston and Jean the weekend after that.
I love you all. Mom
2 comments:
Doesn't feel wonderful to have the presentation over with? I am only a sunbeam teacher and I was relieved - I can't imagine how I'd feel if I was the counselor in charge of it all! :-)
As long as it isn't my kids with the sugar high I say go for it every time!!!
Post a Comment