Thursday, October 30, 2008

7 deadly things about me.

Savannah, I can't believe there are 7 things you all don't know about me.
Here goes:
1. I planned on buying a sports car and moving to New York after college. (Went on a mission instead.)
2. Failed a class in college after my mission-I got engaged and forgot to show up for the final. (I never send this college transcript anywhere.)
3. I secretly want to run for mayor of Eagar.
4. I covet the ward librarian calling.
5. Sometimes I consider buying Depends so I don't have to leave the couch during a movie.
6. I could live on sandwiches (as long as tomatoes are involved).
7. I once smoked a cigar.

I hope you all still love me.
I love you all. Mom

2 comments:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

You once smoked a cigar??? I've got to hear this great story! By the way I want you to be the mayor of Eagar- you could really do it!

Ham N Cheese said...

I've got dirt on the mayor. the job is yours if you want it but i think sister wilkins is the best suited for the position!!!!! mainly because i know she doesnt smoke i will have to have pantera call you and tell you that you will die!