Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday.

Today was a better Sunday than last week. All of our teachers showed up. Aleece has a very cute and tiny baby. I saw pictures of Tami's first grandbaby.
It's official. 2nd ward float won a huge blue ribbon. Joyce was very proud.
Dad and I made Chicken Casserole with some veggies that we had when Jean and Hannah were here. Dad almost ate a dinosaur. He blamed me but Jean confessed that she put it in there and thought it was hilarious. I thought for a minute that Savannah had been cooking.
Dad has been painting and swearing at the house. It should look great soon. Although it's been raining so it's hard to wedge in painting.
I feel very random today. This post shows it!
I love you all. Mom

3 comments:

Ham N Cheese said...

Go Jean!!! She really makes a sister-in-law proud!!!

Katie and Josh Johnson said...

Love the dinasaur story! You guys are always making up fun ways to trick each other!

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

That is a GREAT prank!