Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shower and open house

As you can tell we made Danielle wear the underdog veil for her shower. Her friends got her a batman coloring book. Anyway we had fun. We had a salad bar and chocolate cupcakes.
Whitney and Jean were great hosts. They played games and made everyone feel special.
They did much better than their first shower. Remember Meredith?

This is the front of Jenny's house for the open house. She loved the walkway at Marie's shower so she went to Home Depot and figured out what she needed and made it. Isn't she clever?

It was fun and they had great food. Joyce Ziegler made delicious cream puffs, little pies and eclairs. Needless to say I feel very huge and sugary today.

We leave to Utah on Tuesday. Can't wait for a fun trip. Have a great Sunday and I'll talk to you soon.

I love you all. Mom

No comments: