Friday, April 25, 2008

Where have I been?

I can't believe it is Friday already. Dad is in St. George probably in shorts. Jake and Meredith are in Logan and Hannah is happy. Jean is working lots of hours and isn't happy. Caleb and Marie are nesting. Pantera and Savannah are working on potty training. Life is great.
I on the other hand have a wild rabid dog who is stalking me. Last night I was laying on the couch (what else is new)! I heard a dog barking in the garage. When I went out to check he just barked at me and wouldn't leave. This morning when I went to work he was sitting on the hood of the truck. He still barked at me and I was a little scared. I got bit by a dog on my mission so I'm not very brave with dogs. I called the animal control this morning so I hope this gets resolved. If Dad was here I wouldn't worry. He would save me. Any way I love you all and wish you all a great weekend. Mom

No comments: