It was close but Brooke being in the bottom three didn't get booted. She is going to have to step it up. It seems more like spring. The wind is blowing and my eyes are itching. Oh well. Maybe I'll never be happy with the season.
We have a little boy in Head Start who had a baby brother over the spring break. When I ask how the new baby was he said "all he does is poop!" We thought it was hilarious.
I made cookies in my new oven last night and Dad said I hadn't lost my cookie touch. What a relief.
Did I tell you all that Cameron is getting married on June 27 in Mesa. Danielle also got engaged but no date is set. She thinks maybe August.
Our family is moving along.
I love you all. Mom
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment