So I know this happened long ago but we had a great July. We started in Logan with Hannah, Andrew and Truman. As you can tell a trip to Logan means a 3D movie.
From Logan we went for a night to Saratoga Springs to hang with Wally and his kids. Grandpa and I stole Andrew, Ryan and Jordan for a fun summer car trip. We had a snack box, DVD player, kindle and ipod to keep us all sane. I don't know how we traveled with kids before electronics. I guess there was more fighting. We towed Wally's trailer with a bed in back to haul to Eagar. We had stowed some sodapop in the back with the bed and when we arrived in Eagar the soda had exploded and Jean's new bed had a Dr. Pepper spot.
Oh well. Trip to be continued.
I love you all. Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment