Well. We went to Eagar to help Jean irrigate this week. I was excited to go to church with 2nd ward but it was stake conference. I saw a few people and heard some great talks.
We mowed, weed ate (?), stained the bathroom vanity, grouted, trimmed bushes and pulled weeds in addition to irrigating.
We got to spend time with Ellis. He is a great cousin and he showed off his bridge up water canyon.
Jean was fun to hang out with. She cooked for us and we watched movies.
Saw Janet and Dennis Wilkins. They came through Denver on their way to see a grandchild baptised. It was awesome!
MaryAnn and Fred Frazier came to Denver to pick up Ryan at the end of his mission. We went to Cracker Barrel and laughed and talked until they booted us out.
The biggest news is the wrecked car. It's such a blessing that all walked away safely. So glad they make cars sturdier and safer.
I hope we all drive safer and have lots of fun this summer.
I love you all. Mom
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's weed eated. Anyway, who was in a car accident? Someone backed into my car recently in a Chick-Fil-A parking lot. Thank goodness in both cases no one was hurt!
Post a Comment