Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday!!!

So I'm not sure where January even went. It has been a tough week after our great vacation. It's been cold and muddy. I have to go to work every day and no grandkids at all. Boo!

So today I couldn't get up because I keep napping on Sun day late and then I can't go to sleep on Sunday night. Anyway Monday's are pretty gruesome. This Monday was extra special. I sat on gum. Can you believe it? I had a meeting at a college in Show Low and there was gum on a seat and I didn't even notice it.

When I got home we tried the new pizza place Goobs and had really good pizza. I know it's a wierd name. Supposedly it's named after the granddaughter of the owner. Who knows. But if we can have a Booga's we can have a Goobs.

Enough Eagar wierdness. I love you all Mom

1 comment:

Jacob and Meredith Hammond said...

All of the restaurants in Eagar sound like a big "Booger-fest." But as long as the food is good I guess thats all that matters. (Now I'm craving a chimi from Boogas...)