Saturday, September 12, 2009

Only in Round Valley

If you can't tell what this is a picture of it's the ATV parade Jean and I got caught at in Springerville. I like parades but this is wierd. It's a bunch of ATV people who just ride their vehicles through town. Jean and I were counting how many parades we have during the year. Can you name them?

Yes it's 5
  • ATV
  • Christmas Light parade
  • Veteran's Day
  • 4th of July
  • Homecoming

Anyway, it was funny. This guy came up to our car and gave us candy. So it was officially a RV parade.

Have I told you all about the scandal in St. Johns. This teenage boy was killed by two people who were paid to kill him by his girlfriends father. If you don't know where to get exciting news I'll put the link to the local paper on my blog. (Anyway I'll attempt it.)

I made fried Zucchinni for lunch. I'll put the easy recipe on the kitchen blog.

I love you all so much and feel blessed to share in your lives no matter where we live. Blog blessings!

I just read the Fire of the Covenant. Brigham Young said "Let the fire of the covenant...burn in your hearts like flame unquenchable." I fee that flame often but I should strive to feel and act on that flame all the time. You all remind me what lives lived true to the covenant really mean. Thank you for your testimonies and examples to me.

I cherish you all. Mom

No comments: