Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some fun pictures

This is the beautiful oil painting Savannah made me. The sunflower is one of my favorite flowers. When I was in young women we had these bandalo things and I made a sunflower out of felt to put it on the bandalo. (I still have it in my cedar chest.)
This is an amazing picture of the St. George temple that Meredith sent me for mother's day. Sorry about the glare from my camera.

"This is how we traveled home on the plane from Baltimore. I woke up once drooling with my i-pod ear buds on my chest.



This is Preston sleeping on the trays in the airplane going to Baltimore. He was really a trooper on the trip.





This is funny Pantera. She is being a deer in this picture if you can't tell!
I'm still pretty wasted. I come home and sleep.
I love you all. Mom

No comments: